Data Privacy Statement
1. Name and contact information of the controller as well as the company’s Data Protection Officer
This data protection information is applicable for data processing by the
TONTARRA Medizintechnik GmbH, (referred to as “TONTARRA” in the following),
represented by the managing directors Thomas Tontarra and Alberto Petrella
Daimlerstraße 15, 78573 Wurmlingen, Germany,
Contact: Mr. Andreas Birk, Data Protection Coordinator
Telefon: 07461 9657676
Fax: 07461 9657630
Data Protection Officer for TONTARRA:
Mr. Edmund Hilt, owner of Hilt Evolution, Nelkenstraße 36, 71272 Renningen/Germany,
Telephone 07159 4964767, e-mail: EHilt@Hilt-Evolution.de
2. Recording and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.tontarra.de, information is automatically sent by the browser used on your device to the server that hosts our website. This information is saved temporarily in what is referred to as a logfile. In this context, the following information will be collected without action on your part and saved until it is automatically erased:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· Date and time of access,
· Name and URL of the requested file,
· Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
· The browser being used, possibly the operating system of your computer, and the name of your access provider.
The specified data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
· Ensuring the seamless establishment of a connection to the website,
· Ensuring the convenient use of our website,
· Evaluating the system security and stability
· Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is point (f), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest ensues from the purposes listed above with respect to data collection. On no account shall we use the collected data for the purpose of making inferences about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, you may contact us using a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address has to be provided in this case so we know who the enquiry is from and are able to respond to it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntary consent according to point (a), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
Your personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form are automatically erased after your enquiry has been processed.
3. Dissemination of data
Transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those referred to below shall not take place.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties when:
· You have given your express consent pursuant to point (a), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1), GDPR,
· Dissemination is required pursuant to point (f), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant legitimate interest in the non-dissemination of your data,
· There is a legal obligation of dissemination pursuant to point (c), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR
· It is legally permitted and required for the performance of contractual relationships with you pursuant to point (b), sentence 1 of Art 6(1) GDPR.
A cookie stores information specifically related to the respective device being used. However, this does not mean that we directly obtain knowledge of your identity through this.
We also use temporary cookies to optimise user friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period. When you visit our site again in order to take advantage of our services, your previous visit and your inputs and settings will be automatically detected so they do not have to be repeated.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the specified purposes with a view to safeguarding our legitimate interests as well those of as third parties according to point (f), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice is always displayed before a new cookie is downloaded. The complete deactivation of cookies can however lead to you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Social-Media Plug-Ins
Based on point (f), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR, we use social media plugins of the social networks Facebook and YouTube on our website to promote our company, currently by means of linking to the Tontarra social media pages “Tontarra-Channel” on YouTube and “Tontarra-Socialweb” on Facebook. The underlying promotional purpose is considered a legitimate interest according to the GDPR. Operation in compliance with data protection requirements is the responsibility of the respective provider.
In addition to linking to the page “Tontarra-Channel”, social media plugins of the social network facebook.com (“Facebook”) will also be used on our website going forward to personalise the use of the website. The site operator is: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. We will also use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” buttons for this purpose in the future. This is a Facebook offering.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, where it is integrated into the website.
Through the integration of the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our website even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook at the moment. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. When you interact with the plugins, e.g. if you click the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server where it is stored. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and to tailor the Facebook pages to user needs. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, for example in order to evaluate your use of our website in regards to advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users of your activities on our website and to provide additional services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign data collected through our website to your Facebook account, you have to log off Facebook before visiting our website.
In regards to the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy, please consult the Facebook data privacy statement (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
In addition to linking to the page “Tontarra-Channel”, social media plugins of YouTube will also be used on our website going forward. The site operator is: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, a Google LLC, company, authorised representative pursuant to Section 5(1) NetzDG: Google Germany GmbH – Legal Department – ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg/Germany. The plugins are identified by a YouTube logo.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the YouTube servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from YouTube directly to your browser, where it is integrated into the page. Through this integration, YouTube receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our website even if you do not have a YouTube account or are not logged in to YouTube at the moment.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a YouTube server in the USA, where it is stored. If you are logged in to YouTube, YouTube can assign the visit to our website directly to your YouTube account. When you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “YouTube” button, this information is also transmitted directly to a YouTube server where it is stored.
If you do not want YouTube to assign the data collected through our website directly to your YouTube account, you have to log off YouTube before visiting our website.
Further information is found in the Google data privacy statement under https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=de&gl=de.
6. Rights of the data subject
You are entitled to the following:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to ask to be informed about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients in relation to which your data has been or will be disclosed and the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, erasure or restriction of processing or to object, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if these have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making system including profiling and where applicable the right to request meaningful information regarding their details
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO, to require the correction without delay of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, on grounds of the public interest or for the purposes of the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of processing of your personal data if the correctness of your data is contested by you and/or processing is unlawful but you refuse to have the data erased and we no longer require the data, however you require them for the purposes of the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against this processing under Art. 21 GDPR
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, to request from us to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, well-established and machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another controller
- According to Art. 7(3) DSGVO, to withdraw your consent that was granted to us at any time. This results in us no longer being able to continue with data processing on which this consent is based, with future effect
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, for this purpose you can apply to the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or workplace or our company domicile.
7. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests according to point (f), sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR insofar as there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation or the objection is to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object and we shall comply without the need for you to describe your particular situation.
Should you wish to take advantage of your right of withdrawal or to object, simply send an e-mail to Datenschutz@tontarra.de
8. Data security
We use the common SSL (secure socket layer) technology on our website in combination with the respective highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit V3 technology instead. Whether a particular page of our website is encrypted for transmission is indicated by the key symbol or closed lock symbol in your browser’s lower status bar.
We have also implemented suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against unintentional or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are continuously improved according to the development of technology.
9. Currency and amendment of this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently applicable in the version of May 2018.
Amendments to this data privacy statement may become necessary due to the further development of our website and its offerings or due to changes to legal and/or official requirements. You can download and print out the currently applicable data privacy statement at any time from the website at https://tontarra.de/en/data_protection/.